Monday 10 November 2014

Brand New Range of Knots & Kisses Homewares & Accessories!

I have some rather exciting news to share with you today. I have teamed up with American website Zazzle to offer a brand new range of homewares and accessories in the Knots & Kisses style!
Designed by me and made by Zazzle these designs include cushions, decorative plates, tote bags and badges, may of which are available to personalise ... making them great Christmas presents, birthday presents or anniversary gifts.

You can purchase them now via my shop on Zazzle http://www.zazzle.co.uk/knotsandkisses*
(Please remember if you are ordering from outside America to allow extra time for shipping and postage costs.)

I have designed a range of cushions which are available in several sizes and shapes and are either patterned for any home or personalised with your names and/or date which would make a fantastic wedding present or anniversary gift.


There are also porcelain plates in the homewares section which are again either perfect for any home or personalised with your names and/or dates to make a perfect memento or gift.
There is also an accessories section where you can buy from a range of tote bags which would be perfect if you are wanting personalised bags for a bridal shower or hen weekend, or just want to buy a small personalised gift for someone for Christmas. Plus a matching range of badges which again would be fantastic for a hen weekend or bachelorette party.


Finally, under 'home stationery' I have created a range of notepapers and notepads in the style of some of my favourite ranges.


I am over the moon with the shop and, as a bit of an interior design addict, have been excited to transfer my Knots & Kisses designs into a range of homewares which I hope you'll all really like!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment