Monday 13 October 2014

NEW CHRISTMAS CARD PACK DESIGNS FOR 2014!

I'm delighted to say that you can now buy 2 new designs in my Christmas Card packs range which are available from this week from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KnotsAndKisses?section_id=12342977&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1

Although complimenting the existing Christmas Card Pack designs, so you could quite easily mix and match, this years two new designs definitely have a Rustic Christmas feel.

The first is a twist on my very popular Stag print cards with a slightly humorous feel and rustic print.


The second design echoes my Vintage Christmas wedding stationery range with a subtle print of holly and a rustic feel.


Of course the three existing designs are also still available to buy which include a traditional Christmas feel, a gorgeous rocking horse and a floral design ...




All Christmas Card packs come in packs of 5 with matching envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment