Monday 20 October 2014

Bespoke Wedding Invitations & Stationery Design Packages

Gosh can't believe it's Monday already! Such a packed weekend!
On Saturday I spent the day visiting a seamstress with one of my best friends to get my bridesmaid's dress altered for her wedding next March and then visiting one very excited little bridesmaid to try on her dress!
Sunday I spent meeting lots of lovely Brides & Grooms and fantastic wedding industry peeps at the Pentillie Castle Wedding Fair near Plymouth with the fantastic Blue Fizz Events. I'll be posting lots more photos of the day on Wednesday.

Whilst at the fair lots of couples asked about my bespoke design service and so today I wanted to share with you some of the bespoke work I've done for clients in the past.


At Knots & Kisses I love creating a bespoke look unique to your big day. Give me an idea of colours, the look or even a picture that is inspiring your wedding and I can help you pull it all together.

There are 3 different pricing options if you wish to take advantage of my bespoke design service ...

£25.00 - This fee covers basic changes to the design and colour of an existing range to better suit your wedding. Many of the ranges can have card colours changed or elements of the design changed quite easily so please don’t hesitate to ask.
 

 
£75.00 - This package is for a fully bespoke design to include : - A full phone consultation - one physical sample - two further design amendments in PDF format via email

 
£125.00 - This package is for a fully bespoke design to include : - A full bespoke consultation either by phone or in person at Knots & Kisses in Okehampton, Devon. - two physical samples of any design; so you can see any design amendments or changes in person before confirming - four further design amendments in PDF format via email; allowing for final tweaks and changes before going to print - complimentary pre-addressed guest labels for all envelopes… so no need to order these as an extra or write all the envelopes yourself.
 


Individual prices for each bespoke item of stationery will depend on the design and will be advised during the consultation process.
To enquire about a bespoke package please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing me at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or giving me a call on 07976625201.
 
Nikki x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment