Tuesday 16 September 2014

Tree And Leaf Themed Powder Green Wedding Reception Stationery

Wow what a busy week last week! The launch of all of my new ranges was a massive success ... so thank you to everyone who shared all the news. I also attended the RHS Rosemoor Wedding Fayre on Sunday which was fantastic and I met lots of lovely couples looking for stationery. My new Victorian Garden range ... partly inspired by RHS Botanical prints ... was especially popular! http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/victoriangardenweddingstationery.html

Today I wanted to quickly share with you some lovely photos that a client sent me recently.
Its always lovely to see any reception stationery I make 'in situe' at a couple's wedding so it was lovely to see Jo's wedding reception with the 'tree' themed table plan, table numbers and cute wedding quizzes I created. She also sent me a lovely photo of her and her 'maids' ... don't they look gorgeous!


This was a bespoke take on my Sketch range which can easily be altered to match your wedding theme with a bespoke colour or motif. http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/sketchweddingstationery.html




No comments:

Post a Comment