Monday 29 September 2014

Rustic Lace and Hessian Boxed Wedding Invitations

Today I want to share with you some gorgeous rustic bespoke invitations which I finished for one of my clients recently.
The brief was rustic but pretty and so I created some brown Kraft folded pocketfold style invitations with hessian and lace. The clients names and wedding date were printed onto a tag and strung onto the outside of the invitations and then they were all boxed up in brown Kraft boxes, tied with string and a bespoke address label added so they could be posted straight to the guests.
If you would like a similar bespoke design for your wedding please don't hesitate to drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or check out the bespoke packages on the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

 
To match this bespoke design I've created a moodboard of wedding inspiration to help inspire your wedding if you like this style ... the style is definitely Rustic but with pretty elements ... so lots of lace, cream flowers etc but with hessian details and rustic touches. I love the jam jar favours stacked up high ...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment