Wednesday 2 July 2014

New Range of Digital Wedding Invitations

I'm delighted to announce that you can now buy Digital versions of some of my most popular designs!
These will be added to the website in September along with lots of other updates I'm planning and 4 brand new wedding stationery ranges .. but in the meantime you can purchase the Digital Invitations from my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KnotsAndKisses


Digital Wedding Invitations are just that ... a personalised digital wedding invitation, which I provide in PDF and Jpeg format, which you are then able to either take to your own printers locally to get printed off or email directly to your guests .. saving on paper entirely!



For those of you on a tight budget this might allow you to have the Knots & Kisses style design you really want but perhaps print it off onto a slightly lower quality paper or card to save on money.
For those looking for a 'Green' Wedding it also provides the option of emailing your guests their invites as well .. you can always order a few matching 'physical' invitations from me as well for those guests who aren't that computer savvy just yet! And of course all of the designs have a matching range of physical reception stationery items which will still be available to buy as well.



The even greater news is that the Digital Invitation design is just a one off fee of £20-£25.00!
Once you have ordered a design from my Etsy shop I will contact you for all the wording details you require on your invitation and then proofs will be sent before the final digital files.

I hope this provides even more flexibility for those wanting to purchase Knots & Kisses designs :)

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment