Monday 14 July 2014

Bespoke Illustrated Windmill Wedding Venue Invitations

I've had lots of gorgeous bespoke designs to share with you over the last few weeks as I've been working on some really stunning weddings so far this summer.
Today is no exception as I'm delighted to share with you the hand illustrated invitations I created in my Perfect Place style for the lovely Kirsty.

My Perfect Place collection includes a bespoke sketch of your wedding venue or a place which means something special to you as a couple as standard and I was very excited when Kirsty said her venue was a windmill!
I loved drawing this venue and here are the finished invitation designs ...


If you would like to order 'Perfect Place' for your wedding stationery then you can order samples directly from the website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/aperfectplacecollection.html or just drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment