Monday 23 June 2014

Rustic Lemon & Cream Wedding Invitations & Inspiration

Welcome to a new week on the Knots & Kisses blog!
I hope you all had a wonderfully sunny week ... I know we did down here in Devon .. it was glorious!

Today I want to share with you some pretty rustic stationery which I created for one of my clients last month.
Jilly wanted a rustic look and, as a gardener, wanted to incorporate the flowers she is using .. carnations and grasses. After a bespoke consultation at my home we decided on a layered style similar to my sketch range but in a tall format. Here are the designs I came up with ...


If you are looking for a similar style of stationery for your wedding please don't hesitate to get in touch via the contact page on my website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk
And some styling ideas that you could use if you want this look for your wedding ...

No comments:

Post a Comment