Monday 16 June 2014

Personalised Anniversary Poster Bespoke Colonial Style

Today I wanted to share with you a poster I designed for one of my clients who got married just over a year ago.
The lovely groom contacted me asking me to design a 'timeline' style poster of their first year of marriage in the style of their wedding stationery that he could give his wife for their first anniversary. What a lovely idea! Of course I was really happy to help out. I love hearing from my clients after their wedding .. its so nice when they want anniversary presents, thank you cards or even baby shower or christening invitations .. and to hear how they are getting on.

Prash & Manolee's Wedding Invitation were a bespoke rustic, colonial style to reflect their African and Hindu heritages .. here is the anniversary poster I created and also the original stationery, along with a bespoke moodboard I created at the time to match.

 

 
 
 
 
 If you would like me to design a bespoke timeline poster for your wedding or anniversary then please don't hesitate to get in touch via the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk or email me direct at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment