Monday 2 June 2014

10% OFF YOUR WEDDING STATIONERY ORDER!

Its a special week here on the Knots & Kisses blog, as unbelievably it is 5 years this month since I set up Knots & Kisses!
I can't believe how quickly the time has flown and how much the business has come on in the last 5 years. 5 years ago I was hand making and cutting each individual item of stationery on a make shift desk in the corner of our tiny 1 bedroom flat in Essex. Since then the move to Devon has meant a proper studio and office with lots of space, and taking on board a commercial printers to do all the printing and cutting for me .. so I can spend my time doing the lovely hand finishing of the stationery and designing for as many couples as possible.

I've also established a range of Greetings Cards and Occasion Stationery which is being sold in local shops and via my ever increasing Etsy shop.

So ... To celebrate 5 happy years of Knots & Kisses I am spending this week giving you lots of special offers, competitions and giveaways!

Today I'm running a competition to win 10% Off your Wedding Stationery order!


To enter please email your name, address and the date you are getting married to info@knotsandkisses.co.uk by midnight on Sunday 8th June with '10% OFFER' in the email subject title, and you will be entered into the draw to win 10% Off your wedding stationery.

* (The offer does not include any occasion stationery, greetings cards or corporate design work.  Bespoke orders do qualify for the 10% discount however this deduction will be taken from the total of the stationery price - a discount will not be taken off the bespoke design fees. If you win then you will be issued with a 10% Off Voucher which must be used by 31st December 2014. You must order your stationery and have paid a deposit of at least 50% of your stationery order by this date.)

No comments:

Post a Comment