Friday 18 April 2014

Strong Bright Floral Wedding Inspiration

I hope lots of you are having a lovely start to your long bank holiday weekend and the sun is shining brightly!
I'm in the office today finishing off a lovely bespoke order of stationery ... but am taking Monday off so I get a little bit of an Easter weekend :)

This week I have been really inspired by some strong and bright florals which have been popping up on my feeds. I'm a massive fan of strong colour in weddings ... as you may have realised from many of my stationery ranges, which often don't err on the side of the very pale pastels!

Here are some of my favourite picks from this week on this theme ... I particularly love this Ellie Saab dress! ...

Ellie Saab Spring Summer 2014 Ready to Wear
Gorgeous floral necklace via http://stylemepretty.com
via B.WED Photography
Cake inspiration from www.pinterest.com
Photography by Isabelle Hesselberg Sweden
 
I'm also a massive fan of vintage tins and love the idea of using a set of tins like this as your table numbers or as a vase to put flowers in for your table centrepieces ...
 
 
 
Have a lovely sunny Easter weekend whatever you are up to!
 
Nikki x

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment