Tuesday 8 April 2014

Bespoke Wedding Moodboards Created Just For You!

Recently I created an inspiration moodboard for one of my couples who were struggling themselves to visualise the ideas they had for their wedding and therefore also their wedding stationery.
I love to offer this as an extra service for clients as I love playing with colour and pattern to put together a coherent look. Its something I did for my first ever wedding client .. my sister ... back in 2005 when I was helping create the look she wanted for her wedding.

Here are some of my favourite moodboards that I have created in the past. If you are struggling to put together or visualise your wedding scheme then for a small fee I can create a wedding moodboard just for you! Just get in touch at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk ...





No comments:

Post a Comment