Monday 10 March 2014

Bespoke Wedding Table Plans

Welcome to another week at Knots & Kisses ...

I absolutely love creating bespoke table plans for clients weddings ... table plans are one of the best ways to showcase creativity and really stamp the clients theme or personality on a wedding so I love coming up with new ideas.

One of my post popular bespoke designs has been my Art Deco style glamour Table Plan which is printed onto quality board ready to display at your wedding ... and features my bespoke illustrations of the happy couple!


 
I also loved creating this purple movie themed table plan for some clients last year as well ...


And this Autumnal themed table plan for some lovely clients as well ...


If you would like a bespoke table plan design created for your wedding then please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing me at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment