Monday 24 March 2014

Beach And Ocean Inspired Boarding Pass Style Wedding Invitations

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and managed to grab a little of the sunshine that was floating about this weekend! I had a lovely day on Sunday at the World Inspired Tents Open Day at Darts Farm in Topsham .. enjoying the warmth of the open fire pits in the Tipi Tents and catching up with a few lovely wedding industry folk.

Today though I want to share with you a bespoke design which I worked on recently for some clients of mine who are getting married next to the sea in Turkey later this year.
They wanted a boarding pass style invitation in its own pocketfold so they could include lots of information for the guests who were coming, and loved the idea of a simple design in tiffany green and coral colours with 'ocean' motifs.

Here's the design I came up with ( the details have obviously been changed to protect my clients privacy ) ...




I loved working on this colour combination as it looks so fresh and summery.
Here are some styling ideas I've come up with to match ... I'm definitely thinking along the lines of lots of gorgeous white floaty fabric to go with the beach theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment