Monday 10 February 2014

New Spring Collection of Stationery for 2014!

Another week and I'm getting rather excited this week as its only a week until I launch my new Spring Collection! I've spent most of the weekend taking photos of the new ranges and I can't wait to share them with you next week!
There will be 4 new Greetings Card designs, 3 new Occasion Stationery Packs and of course 3 brand new Wedding Stationery Collections which I'm chuffed to bits with to be honest :)

To give you a bit of a preview here are some cropped sneak peeks of the 3 stationery designs ...

 The new 'Ombre' Collection
 
The 'China Blue' Collection

The New 'Country Garden' Collection
 
Hopefully you'll be able to check back on the blog next week as I'll be sharing all of the new stationery over the course of the week with lots of styling ideas and moodboards to match the stationery and a few Special Offers to celebrate!
 
 
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment