Monday 3 February 2014

Modern White, Grey & Navy Chevron Wedding Stationery & Inspiration

Can you believe its February! Already a month into this year and its feels like 2014 is flying by! I had such a busy week last week .. filled with wedding stationery orders, greetings card orders and lots of work on the new Spring Collections! I also had a lovely visit to beautiful Arts & Crafts wedding venue Coombe Trenchard, which isn't too far from where I am in Okehampton ... I hope to bring you lots more on this venue soon.

Today I'm concentrating on a design which I created for a lovely couple recently ... who are based in South Africa but getting married in the UK this year.
Danielle & Christiaan opted to adapt one of my existing wedding stationery ranges, Graphic Prints, to suit their wedding scheme. This is a great option for any of you out there who would like something a bit more bespoke but don't want to stretch to booking a whole bespoke package ... as it costs just a small fee of £25. (Take a look at the existing designs on my website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk ).

Danielle & Christiaan went for a simple navy and white chevron band and grey backing card to compliment their wedding and I think it worked really well ...


Obviously some of the details on the image are blocked out to protect client privacy.

I would love to style a wedding with this scheme. Keeping things very simple with crisp white linens, perhaps a navy chevron table runner and some beautiful white flowers tied with navy and white ribbon. Its a classic scheme but with a modern twist with the addition of grey and the chevron pattern.


I hope this has inspired some design ideas for your wedding ... and if you would like to get in touch with regards to adapting one of my existing designs or creating a bespoke design for you then just drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or contact us via the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk/contactus.html

No comments:

Post a Comment