Monday 23 December 2013

Sweet & Retro - Candy Stripe Wedding Stationery

I think retro sweet packaging is one of my favourite things in the world ... I can think of nothing better than visiting a proper old sweet shop and filling up a traditional brown paper bag full of pastel coloured sweets! My personal favourites ... candy necklaces and love heart sweets.

This love has inspired one of the best selling of my wedding stationery ranges ... Candy Stripe http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/candystripecollection.html


I designed the range in three perfect candy colour combinations, which can be bought as a set or mixed and matched as you wish. I'll even create bespoke colour combinations for your wedding.
From the perfectly summery pink and sage, the sherbet inspired lemon and grey or the seaside aqua & mocha .. there's a colour combination to suit!

The range recently had a bit of revamp when my website was relaunched and you can now purchase matching envelope liners, address labels, guest books and ready to write budget invitations to match the range.


To order samples of the Candy Stripe or to view any of the other collections of wedding stationery just visit the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

To match the Candy Stripe range I've produced three moodboards to allow you to see how you could style this range to suit your wedding.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment