Monday 30 December 2013

Rosie & Stitch - Fun Floral Embroidery Print Wedding Invitations

Today I want to share with you my Rosie & Stitch range. http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/rosieandstitchcollection.html


Like many of the ranges in my wedding stationery collections, Rosie & Stitch had a bit of a revamp when the website re-launched in October.

The inspiration behind Rosie & Stitch was fun Summer florals, vintage china and embroidery samplers. I originally came up with the idea after being asked to design some fun summery stationery to display on a table for the lovely ladies at Devon Vintage China last year.
I decided to add some green stripes and make the whole thing feel like a summer picnic!


This year I've added matching stripy envelope liners and floral address labels and a full range of matching reception stationery including the guest books and table plans below.


 
To go with the Rosie & Stich range here are some styling ideas I've put together for you to help style your wedding...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment