Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Wrapping & Gifts

Firstly apologies for the lack of blog post on Monday. Unfortunately some sneaky Christmas gremlins got into our systems and we were having technical issues up until yesterday.

Speaking of Christmas I wanted to depart slightly from weddings today and share with you what we've been up to here at Knots & Kisses HQ for Christmas.
Obviously as I'm a Christmas obsessive the tree was up on the first of December .. we decided to stick with the Scandi Fairytale style again this year with handmade gingerbread men, wool baubles and fabric hearts.



As you can imagine as a 'paper' person I go all out on the wrapping. This year I found some gorgeous kitsch retro inspired paper with little pink reindeers and hearts on, and paired it with some plain red, brown kraft and red and white stripy papers. I always think a mixture of complimentary but contrasting papers looks better under the tree than all the same so I always mix and match and add a variety of ribbons and embellishments. No present is fully wrapped as far as I'm concerned without ribbon .. this year I did a mixture of green velvet, pink satin, red and white gingham and some very frilly dusky pink lace! I always hand make the brown kraft tags on the presents.


This year we've also put together jars of sweets and chocolates for presents and homemade chutneys.


I hope this gives you some inspiration for your Christmas wrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment