Monday 18 November 2013

Vintage Travel Wedding Stationery And Styling Ideas

Its been so busy here at Knots & Kisses last week I decided to take a little bit of a break from the blog ... only for a few days but I've now definitely back in the zone and wanting to share with you lots of gorgeous wedding products and stationery.
On that note I always love to hear from fellow wedding professionals ... especially small businesses ... and photographers, with gorgeous wedding products that my readers might be interested in or fantastic real weddings which they would like to showcase! Just get in touch at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk :)

Last week I was working on an order of my Vintage Travel range, amongst other things, and as Vintage travel had a little revamp at the same time as the website was updated and I refreshed everything else I though I'd share it with you today.


Vintage Travel has definitely been one of my more popular ranges since launching it. Designed to evoke old postcards, stamps and luggage labels ... it now comes with matching envelope liners in a contrasting map print and address labels. You can also order a full range of matching reception stationery ... including my new guest books ... and, if you're in a hurry or on a tight budget, 'ready to write' invitation packs.

 

To go with the Vintage Travel range here are some styling ideas for your wedding ...

No comments:

Post a Comment