Monday 25 November 2013

Autumn Flowers - Rose Cottage Wedding Stationery & Styling

Hello! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! As well as finishing off a few stationery orders, I finally started to get all Christmassy this weekend ... finalising how I'm going to wrap my presents this year ( yes I am that obsessed! ) ... and making lots of warming meals to have in the freezer for when family descends. I'm also quite pleased with myself as I had my first go at tempering chocolate and made a Chocolate Iced Millefeuille with it ... Yes that's basically a homemade Vienetta!

Also a last quick message that voting closes today for the Wedding Ideas Magazine awards ... I would absolutely love for those of you who have ordered from Knots & Kisses or who are just fans of what I do here to consider voting for us in the Wedding Stationery category. We would really appreciate it! Just follow the link to http://www.weddingideasmag.com/wedding-ideas-awards-2014-voting-form/

Anyway back to weddings ...

Today I want to share with you another of the 'off the peg' ranges of wedding stationery on my website which has had a little bit of a revamp since the new website launched .. Rose Cottage.


As with all of the other ranges I re-photographed and re-styled each existing range and have also added matching envelope liners and address labels which you can chose to add to your order to complete the look. There is also a new Guestbook option and, for those on a budget or in a hurry a matching 'ready to write' Simply K&K invitation pack.


Here are my styling ideas to match the Rose Cottage range .. I think the range has a lovely warm autumnal feel ... but remember for just a small bespoke fee of £25 I can adapt the range into almost any colour way to match your wedding scheme!

No comments:

Post a Comment