Wednesday 30 October 2013

Re-Introduding the Storybook Wedding Stationery Collection

Hopefully you enjoyed seeing the newly updated Very British Wedding range of Wedding Stationery which I shared on Monday.
Following on from this I wanted to re-introduce another of the existing ranges of
wedding stationery which has had a bit of a revamp to coincide with the new website launch.


Storybook is definitely one of my most popular invitations ... with the coral pink fairytale feel and images of butterflies and birdcages appealing to many brides.
Now it has been transformed into a square folded invitation with the option of a pocket inside for your rsvp and information cards. You can also purchase Storybook in the Simply K&K Ready to Write packs if you are in a hurry or on a tight budget. http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/storybookcollection.html

I love the new photography we took of Storybook ... I hope you do too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment