Wednesday 23 October 2013

Introducing A New Range of Wedding Stationery - Tropical Travel

I hope you're enjoying seeing all the new things and collections which are being launched on the new look Knots And Kisses website this week. http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

This morning I am featuring the last of the four new Wedding Stationery ranges that I have launched to coincide with the new website.
This one is called Tropical Travel.


I am often asked to design wedding stationery for clients who are getting married abroad. I already have my Vintage Travel range … but with that having more of a colonial feel, I wanted to come up with something which would be appeal to those clients who wanted a more colourful, tropical theme.

I was inspired by my travels to Thailand & Australia and so went for brightly coloured flowers and a contrasting map print mixed with dark woods and printed leather ties. The bright pink printed luggage tags add a fun element and make the design very easy to personalise.

 
Available as a folded square, pocketfold or postcard style invitation, with a full matching range of reception stationery … including my new range of Guest Books and Simply KandK Blank Invitation Packs.

This design was inspired by a bespoke design I created for a recent client so I am using the moodboard I created for it as an illustration on how to get the Tropical Travel look.

credits : all images from http://pinterest.com
 

Although that is the last of the new Wedding Stationery ranges I have launched this week, there is still plenty more to come! Later this afternoon I'll be sharing the brand new Occasion Stationery and Party Invitations I have designed so be sure to check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment