Monday 26 August 2013

Tropical Travel Inspired Bespoke Wedding Stationery

Hope you're all enjoying a fabulous bank holiday weekend! We're still on holiday here at Knots & Kisses but I wanted to line up a cracking post for you whilst I'm away!

I recently designed a bespoke wedding invitation suite for lovely couple Nicole & Adam who are getting married in Thailand next year. They wanted a fun and colourful travel inspired stationery set. We came up with several different designs and they ended up going for a different print which I'll share with you soon.
However I really loved the design below which I came up with along the way and wanted to share with you.
I love the mix of the florals with the brightly coloured map print.
If you would like a bespoke design for your wedding please don't hesitate to get in touch via the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk


Check back on the blog on Wednesday for more about this stationery and some styling ideas to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment