Monday 5 August 2013

Pretty Vintage Bespoke Wedding Invitations

Ok I have to admit a bit of rain to balance all that glorious hot sunshine was nice for a while .. but I'd like my summer back please! its been torrenting it down in Devon over the last 48 hours and I'd like to be able to get back out in the garden!

Ok personal plea to the weather over! Lets get back to weddings!

I was over the moon recently to actually have an order from a family member! My younger cousin is getting married abroad and she wanted some pretty vintage inspired invitations for the reception which they are having in this country afterwards.
I was of course only to delighted to oblige and came up with the postcard size invitation below which featured a picture of the lovely couple themselves.

property of Knots & Kisses Wedding Stationery
(addresses and dates have been changed to protect clients privacy)

I also use a similar design on my range of Thank You Cards in my Greetings Card range http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/greeetings%20cards.html and it can be easily adapted to a folded card or pocketfold for your wedding stationery .. just get in touch if you would like to discuss a design http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/contact%20us.html

To go with this design .. as usual .. I've created a wedding styling moodboard to match.
Pale creams, greens and pinks are a classic wedding combination and with a bit of vintage styling and brown luggage look beautiful. I love the idea of a typewriter for guests to write their messages on and pretty scatter cushions for casual seating at a summer wedding.

 
typewriter and suitcase photos from http://theprettyblog.com photos by Tasha Seccombe ;

No comments:

Post a Comment