Monday 12 August 2013

Candy Stripe Wedding Stationery in Lemon & Grey

Its flat out here at Knots & Kisses .. lots of gorgeous reception stationery to finish for clients before I head off on holiday for a week or so at the end of August.
So I thought today I'd revisit one of my most popular ranges of wedding stationery which I haven't touched on in a while here on the blog ... Candy Stripe.

I've had quite a few samples flying out the door for the Lemon & Grey colourscheme in this range recently so this is the one I thought I'd feature.
It's a pretty but modern colour scheme and I've definitely found more and more couples going for yellow as a theme for their weddings this year. This version is a subtle lemon sherbet colour and mixing it with grey gives a little bit of a modern edge I think.

 
Candy Stripe was born out of my love of old fashioned sweets and their packaging. You can purchase samples of the range via the website at http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/candy%20stripe.html 
 

 
Here are some styling ideas to go with the lemon and grey colourscheme ...
 




No comments:

Post a Comment