Wednesday 10 July 2013

Forest Green & Wood Wedding Inspiration

I shared with you on Monday the bespoke design I had created for Sarah & Kris for their wedding stationery http://knotsandkisses.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/bespoke-wedding-stationery-with.html .
Sarah & Kris are having a forest green and white colour combination mixed with natural wood details which I think is going to look really beautiful! In fact the groom, who works with wood by profession, is making the table plan and table numbers himself from wood.

I've put together a few ideas below for those of you who would like to use this scheme for your wedding. Crisp greens and whites in your linen and flowers work really well with more rustic wooden elements to create a fresh modern feel which could work for a wedding at any time of the year. I love the idea of a wooden table runner running down the middle of your tables ... and round log cuts, which need not be expensive, used as place mats or for stacking your wedding cake on.
The combination of dark green satin ribbon and wooden and twine elements could make for a really beautiful 'Rustic Luxe' feel ... a trend I mentioned last week that just seems to be running and running at the moment!

 
credits :

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is getting married next fall. She is searching for inspiration and is sending me all of the links she finds interesting, she has sent me your post. I really like this post and featured it on a blog post. Here is the link: http://wp.me/p6rNg1-9m
    Thanks, Angela

    ReplyDelete