Monday 29 July 2013

Dusky Pink & Modern Typography Wedding Stationery

I don't know about you but I've rather been enjoying the thunderstorms and tropical weather of late .. it sort of reminds me of when I was travelling round south east Asia! ( Although a if it headed back a little bit more to the tropical than the thunderstorms that would be good ).
It's definitely put me in the mood for some of the bespoke design work which I've been working on over the last week for a couple who are getting married in Thailand and want a colourful tropical look to their wedding invitations.
Hopefully I'll be sharing this design with you very soon.

Today, however, I want to share another design I worked on for some clients recently. Joanne and Neil loved the modern typography look of my Graphic Prints range but wanted to mix this with a plain but pretty dusky pink band and envelope liner, rather than the bright printed ones which come as standard with the range.
Combined with a mid grey backing card it was a really simple and elegant combination.

 
 
If you would like a bespoke version of my Graphic Prints range for your wedding please don't hesitate to get in touch via the contact form on the website at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk
 
To go with this design I've come up with a modern but elegant moodboard. The grey colour takes the edge off what normally might be an overly pretty colour scheme.
 
 
credits : dresses, shoes, chair backs and fans - all www.bhldn.com ;
sofa and table layouts from www.pinterest.com ;
cake image from http://cakewhisperer.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment