Monday 15 July 2013

Brown Manila & Lace Rustic Luxe Wedding Stationery and Ideas

Wow what a scorcher of a weekend! I hope you all managed to enjoy the sunshine.
I was celebrating my gorgeous niece's 4th Birthday up in the Midlands and supplying her with lots of Cath Kidston goodies I'd bought her .. she looked incredibly cute!

Last week on the blog I was talking about the trend for 'Rustic Luxe' and today I want to share with you some wedding invitations I designed for a couple recently which fall right into that trend.
Using brown manila pocketfolds and layers of lace embellishment with a fun little luggage tag design I think they combine just the right amount of luxury and prettiness with a rustic twist.

 

If you would like me to come up with a similar bespoke design for your wedding please don't hesitate to get in touch at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk or via email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk .

I've also put together a wedding styling moodboard to go with this stationery.
I think its all about using rustic elements .. perhaps your venue already has a fantastic rustic backdrop (an old barn or tipi tent) ... and layering this up with lots of white linen and lace to create a luxurious feel. Lace napkins on a brown manila or kraft paper runner would be fantastic, and tying bundles of cutlery with lace ribbon would also add a luxurious touch for very little extra money.

 
credits :
Luisa Beccaria gown ; www.stylemepretty.com - photography by http://aarondelesie.com ;
www.oncewed.com ; http://plumprettysugar.tumblr.com - photography by Elizabeth Messina
 

1 comment: