Monday 22 July 2013

Beautiful Wood Print & Lace Wedding Invitations

Onwards and upwards today and I'm really delighted to share with you this morning some bespoke wedding stationery I created recently.
I was contacted by the absolutely lovely Rachel from http://www.cotswoldweddingplanner.com/ who wanted me to create some invitations for one of her lovely couples.
The theme was rustic but beautiful .. they loved the idea of a wood print with elements of brown manila card and lace print.
The brief was to create an invitation suite which I would then post directly to their guests from Knots & Kisses HQ. This is a service that I can offer for anyone who really doesn't have the time to write and post all the invitations to their guests .. all they need to do is send me a full list of names and addresses!

Here is what I came up with ...

 
The envelopes were pre addressed with a bespoke label created to match the stationery and to finish the look they were lined with a hessian print liner.
 
 
I so loved this design I am very seriously thinking of making it a new range for the new season's collections at the end of Summer!
The theme for this wedding is definitely ' Rustic Luxe' and her is the moodboard I've created to match and provide you with inspiration for your wedding.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment