Monday 3 June 2013

Storybook Style Wedding Order of Service Fans

I'm writing these blogs in advance as I'm currently on holiday in (hopefully) Sunny Cornwall .. so hope you are having lots of gorgeous sunshine too!

Recently I worked on some special bespoke versions of my Storybook range for the lovely Laura, who loved the look of the range but wanted a 'fan' style order of service rather than the standard 'booklet' format on the website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/storybook.html . Of course I was happy to adapt the design for her and below is what I came up with. The fans can be hung from a string so the guests are able to carry them around on their wrists :)

 
 
 
Here's some wedding inspiration to match my Storybook range and give you some ideas as to how to style your wedding. Please get in touch at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk if you would like me to adapt any of my ranges to better suit your wedding.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment