Monday 10 June 2013

Bespoke Modern Neutral Wedding Stationery Postcards

Back to work with a vengeance this morning after a gorgeous weeks holiday in the sizzling Cornwall sun! Really did totally luck out with the weather and spent some fab time wondering round the Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan :) Hope you all managed to get some sun time as well and enjoyed the blogs I had scheduled last week.

Today I want to share with you a bespoke stationery design which I created for a lovely couple last month.
Its a design where I incorporated some hand drawn elements as well as typography and loved drawing the clients venue to use on the front of the design. I'm so pleased with it I may make it the basis for a brand new range so definitely keep your eyes peeled! In the meantime if you would like me to come up with a similar design for your wedding please get in touch at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or via the website at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk


 
Check back on the blog tomorrow as I'll be a sharing a 'modern neutrals' moodboard to go with this stationery!

No comments:

Post a Comment