Monday 22 April 2013

Bicycles in Blue - Wedding Reception Stationery & Styling

Good morning all! Welcome to a new week here at Knots & Kisses.
Its starting to get to that time of year when I have lots of reception stationery to design and make for lots of lovely couples who ordered invitations off me earlier in the year or last year.

Today I want to share with you the matching reception stationery that I have made for a bespoke version of my Sketch range of invitations which I created for the lovely Laura & Andrew.
Instead of one of the regular motifs I sketched out a tandem bike with a bride and groom on and also changed the background colour to a gorgeous blue.


For styling ideas to match this wedding I created a moodboard in shades of wedgewood blue with rustic elements to match the string and brown kraft details in the stationery.


credits:
www.stylemepretty.com ; Three Nails Photography ; www.woodsyweddings.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment