Monday 4 March 2013

Mauve And White Rustic Wedding Stationery and Inspiration

Today I wanted to share with you a version of my Sketch range of Wedding Stationery which I adapted for a client recently.
Sketch is available in three standard colours http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/sketch.html , however it can be changed to a variety of colours depending on your wedding scheme and I also, for no extra charge, create bespoke illustrations for the range.

In this instance the lovely Bride wanted a sketch of her wedding venue as the motif and a mauve and white colour scheme to match her wedding.
Here are the Save the Date cards I created, which came with a rustic brown Kraft envelope.



I think the addition of hessian and brown Kraft makes this pretty colour scheme really work and so I've come up with some rustic touches to add to the Wedding Moodboard I've created below...


credits : Dress from Vera Wang 2011 collection ;
floral headband by Sarah Gawler from http://ruffledblog.com





No comments:

Post a Comment