Monday 18 February 2013

An English Eccentrics Wedding & Stationery

Welcome to a new week here at Knots & Kisses!
We've had a few developments over the weekend ... as promised on Friday you can now purchase the new designs in the Greetings Card Range direct from the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

You will also find on the website that we have had a few changes and all prices for Wedding Stationery are now inclusive of postage & packaging.
I felt this would make things a lot easier for customers when purchasing and it also means a much fairer system in which you are only paying for postage on exactly how many items you order.
Please let me know your feedback and what you think.

Today I wanted to revisit my English Eccentrics range of Wedding Stationery.
I've been thinking a lot about this one lately .. with a few sample enquiries coming in and also the upcoming Fabulous Wedding Festival I'm exhibiting at ... the English Eccentrics range just seems to fit in perfectly with a festival vibe.
So here it is again with some styling ideas to match ....




All available via the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment