Tuesday 8 January 2013

Vintage Travel Wedding Inspiration

I hope you all loved the launch of my new range of Wedding Stationery 'Vintage Travel' which launched on the blog and website yesterday. If you didn't see it you can see some of it below and find the whole of the new range on the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk .


Following on from the launch I wanted to share with you some of the styling ideas I've put together to give you some Vintage Travel wedding inspiration for your own big day!
Obviously vintage suitcases are a great styling prop for a travel inspired wedding ... you could also use vintage maps as bunting and use photos of your favourite destinations on each table.
The moodboard I've put together uses these elements plus a gorgeous mix of browns, creams and lace to give that real vintage feel. Rather than using bright reds and blues from the airmail motif I've used rust reds and dusky blues, just as I've done with the stationery range. I think it gives it a softer more vintage feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment