Monday 14 January 2013

New Range of Wedding Stationery : Woodland Fairytale!

Today I'm absolutely delighted to be able to share with you the second of the new ranges of stationery I'm launching this New Year!
The range can now be found on the website alongside my other new range Vintage Travel and the existing stationery collections at http://knotsandkisses.co.uk

'Woodland Fairytale'


This range is called Woodland Fairytale and came into being through the work I did on some stationery for a photo shoot which was organised last year by the lovely Lauren Magovern of Lady Amy Wedding Design.
The theme for the shoot was Narnia / Secret Garden and it inspired me to adapt some of the ideas I worked on in that shoot, and also some autumnal bespoke stationery I had designed earlier in the year, and create 'Woodland Fairytale'!


The inspiration is magical forests and fantasty literature, combining rustic elements of brown manila card with pretty lace and  floral motifs. Colours are a blend of autumnal browns and reds and pretty summery pinks and greens, so this really is a range for all seasons!

The Day Invitation is in a pocketfold style, tied with lace, and incorporating a information and rsvp card inside. There is also a slightly simpler layered Evening Invitation, which of course could also be used as your Day Invitations if you didn't need a pocketfold style.




You can also buy matching Save the Dates to send out before your wedding invitations which come in a pretty tag style with lace ties.


There is also a full range of matching reception stationery, including menus, table numbers and table plans ... and a concertina style order of service for your wedding day.








I really hope you love the range as much as I do! If you would like to order 'Woodland Fairytale' for your wedding further information and prices can be found on my website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk  or you can drop me an email at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk


Please check back on the blog tomorrow as I'll be sharing my styling ideas for the 'Woodland Fairytale' range which you can use for your wedding inspiration.

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment