Monday 3 December 2012

Win 50 Free Save the Date Cards for Your Wedding!

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and have had fun with the start of Advent! I can't believe it's the start of December already!! Its been a manic few weeks here at Knots & Kisses but I took a few days out over the weekend to put up my Christmas decorations and go to a lovely Vintage christmas fair in Torquay with friends who were visiting from the weekend. I'm definately feeling a bit more festive now!

And speaking of festive I am currently running a very special promotion through the http://www.mrandmrsunique.co.uk/blog.aspx website, as part of their Advent Calendar promotion!
Every day in December will see a different wedding supplier offer a discount, prize draw or offer to win something for lucky readers! So definately worth having a look if you are currently planning your wedding!


My offer was on yesterday ... but you still have all of December to enter! I am offering one lucky reader the opportunity to win 50 free Save the Date cards for their wedding!
All you have to do is go to the Mr & Mrs Unique site and follow the instructions on how to enter and I will pick a winner and notify them by the end of January :)
Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment