Friday 7 December 2012

Weekly Wedding Inspiration

Well the Christmas decorations are up here at Knots & Kisses HQ .. just! I've been so busy with orders to get out before Christmas that I'm needed some severe help from my lovely other half to prepare for Christmas aswell! Typically this is the first year we have invited the whole family to us for Christmas so I have loads more to do than normal and it happens to have coincided with the busiest December I've ever had here at Knots & Kisses! Not that I'm complaining ... I'm loving some of the wedding stationery I'm working on at the moment!

I've also been working on 2 new designs of wedding stationery which I will be launching in the new year. One is based on a Vintage Travel theme and the other has a Magical Woodland feel. I can't wait to share them with you .. so keep your eyes peeled for sneak peeks over the Festive period!

To round up the week I wanted to share with you some of my favourite wedding ideas from Pinterest this week...

Firstly some fantastic and unusual ideas for wedding favours. I have to say I'm not a massive fan of the traditional little boxes or bags filled with sugared almonds or chocolates so its great to see people being a little more inventive and give something that is useful to their guests!


Becca Rillo Photography via www.pinterest.com

Fabulous Little Shawls to give your guests ... especially great at an outdoor wedding!

www.stylemepretty.com via www.pinterest.com

Little Bags of Midnight Snacks for those late night wedding guest munchies!
 I also absolutely adore this idea of creating a runner for your tables using black and white images of the couple or your family!


www.engagedandinspired.com via www.pinterest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment