Monday 5 November 2012

Vintage Postcard Style Save The Date Cards

Hello all and Happy Bonfire Night! Hope you all had a fabulous time if you went to any fireworks displays over the weekend ... I was working unfortunately but managed to cosy up in front of the fire last night with my other half and a film and am hoping to get time to go to the local fireworks display tonight :)

I wanted to share with you today what has become one of my most popular bespoke designs that I have created over the last few years.
Some of you may remember that I created a 'Vintage Postcard' style Engagement Invitation for the lovely Lauren from Lady Amy Weddings last year.
The design got featured in Wedding Ideas Magazine and I've also included it in a slide show of my bespoke work on the website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/bespoke%20designs.html


I've since been inundated with requests from other couples to adapt the design for them into Save the Date & Wedding Invitations. I think people really love the fact they can incorporate photos of themselves in the vintage style frames, which adds a really fantastic personal touch to your stationery.
Here are a few of the adaptations of this invitation that I've done for people this year... please excuse the Knots & Kisses Watermarks over the image .. unfortunately I've had people trying to copy this design and so this is an unfortunate necessity when it comes to flat printed work :( ...



If you would like me to adapt this design for your engagement party, save the dates, wedding invitations or anything else you can think of, please don't hesitate to get in touch via the contact form on the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk or just drop me an email to info@knotsandkisses.co.uk ... I look forward to hearing from you!

And remember you can vote for us in the stationery category in the Wedding Ideas Magazine Awards! Just follow the link http://www.weddingideasmag.com/wedding-ideas-awards-2013-voting-form/ ... all votes are greatly appreciated!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment