Monday 26 November 2012

Vintage Pink & Doves Wedding Theme & Stationery

Can you believe its the last week of November already! It will soon be Christmas ... so get your Christmas card orders in soon! http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/greeetings%20cards.html
I took the weekend off this week, after a pretty disastrous week last week, to make some Christmas Stockings & Decorations for my house. On that note I'd like to say a massive thank you to those of you who provided  support and well needed words of encouragement last week through twitter and facebook ... it was really appreciated x

Also just a quick message to say that it's the last couple of days of voting in the Wedding Ideas Magazine awards so I'd really appreciate you considering voting for Knots & Kisses in the Wedding Stationery category if you can! http://www.weddingideasmag.com/wedding-ideas-awards-2013-voting-form/

On to today and I wanted to share with you some bespoke wedding stationery work I did recently.
The clients really liked the colours etc of my Storybook range but wanted to adapt it to better suit their theme and wedding, which was a little less ornate and had more of a 'Doves' theme.
I therefore took the basic elements of Storybook and paired it right down to create a pretty bespoke folded invitation which included doves, and small floral branches, aswell as the roses which are an integral part of the Storybook look.



I also worked on a design for them for a really fun and quirky RSVP card, where they asked guests to reply and fill in the blanks in a little 'story', with a prize for the best response! Such a fun way of getting your guests involved and making sure they reply!


Here are a few design ideas on a moodboard that I have had on wedding styling to match this gorgeous theme of vintage pink and doves. Following on from my Storybook range it has a bit of a fairytale quality with gorgeous shades of pink, lots of lace and mismatching floral fabrics. I've also added in a lovely birdcage which would make a great table centrepiece to carry on the Doves theme ...


credits :

No comments:

Post a Comment