Monday 15 October 2012

Launching The 2012 Range of Christmas Card Packs!

Yes I'm afraid its that time of year again ... I for one have had Christmas on the brain for a few weeks now ... ever since I invited the whole family to mine for the festivities this year!
Several of the high street shops already have their Christmas departments going and today I'm launching my 2012 range of Christmas Card packs!

I've kept 2 of the most popular designs from last year and added 2 new designs which you can now buy direct from my website in packs of 5.
The packs are printed on a really nice high quality card with either matching white or brown kraft envelopes. The Vintage Rose and Rocking Horse Cards come on a lovely textured card and the Candy Canes and Circus ranges have a lovely laminated finish.

All you need to do is go to the Greetings Cards Sectionof my website http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/greeetings%20cards.html and you can purchase and pay via Paypal.




No comments:

Post a Comment