Monday 22 October 2012

A Wedgewood Blue & Bicycle Wedding & Stationery

Welcome to a new week here at Knots & Kisses ... hopefully it will be better than last week when i was ill in bed!

Last week I finished working on a version of my Sketch range which I adapted using a bespoke Wedgewood blue colour and a Tandem Bicycle motif which I handdrew for the couple and then applied to the stationery.
I really love drawing out new motifs that are more representative of the couple getting married .. and Sketch is such a versatile range for doing this!

Here's the invitation I came up with ...


Of the course the invitation was also tied with brown string as well like the rest of my Sketch range http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/sketch.html

I love this colour combination ... especially with the additional touches of brown kraft ... I can see it working for a wedding all year round.
I've created a moodboard below to inspire you to create your wedding in a Rustic Wedgewood blue colourscheme ...

No comments:

Post a Comment