Wednesday 10 October 2012

A Pretty Floral & Tartan Wedding And Bespoke Stationery

Its so lovely when I hear back from clients who have got married recently .. when you work with them for so long on their stationery and the look for their wedding its really nice to get some feedback and especially some photos of the big day!

I recently had a lovely email from Sinead and John who got married this summer and had a range of bespoke stationery designed by me from their invitations right through to their Mass Booklets and placecards.

Here's what they said .... "We just wanted to send you a  little note to say thanks again so much for all the hard work and patience you put into our stationery- it made me smile on  the day every time I scanned the room and saw the bits and pieces around the place. To say our guests were blown away with the mass booklets and invites is an understatement… we're just so delighted we found you on the net!"

Their wedding looked so pretty that I just had to share their photos with you! I just love the mix of pretty pink florals with the grey tartan. ( I also loved their choice of table names ... especially Foo Fighters who are my favourite band :) )


Thanks again to John & Sinead for sharing their wedding photos! x

No comments:

Post a Comment