Monday 24 September 2012

Tropical Orchid Themed Wedding Stationery & Styling

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I'll hopefully have been enjoying myself in the south of cornwall .. as I'm writing this as a pre-scheduled post whilst I'm on holiday :)

I've had the pleasure to make some invitations recently for a lovely client who is getting married on a Cruise Ship next year, and who's Save the Dates I designed previously.
Her colour scheme was Orange & Pink with Orchid Details .. but she also wanted a glamorous touch so I added an ivory card and pearl details .. inspired by the pictures she sent me.


The invitations were sealed in their own matching ivory boxes and tied with fuschia pink ribbon before being pre addressed to send to her guests.



To match the stationery I designed here are some styling ideas for a tropical Orchid themed wedding ... perfect for any beach or cruise ship wedding .. or just if you want to inject a splash of colour into your wedding!
The gorgeous dresses are from www.bhldn.com



No comments:

Post a Comment