Friday 28 September 2012

A Weekly Wedding Round Up And A New Logo!

Thank goodness its Friday! It means its only two days to go now till the launch of the brand new section of wedding stationery on my website. The new concept is called 'Simply Knots & Kisses' and it is a range of blank wedding stationery packs for you to buy direct from the website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk
Here's a sneak peek at the new logo for this range ...


To finish the week I wanted to share with you some of the inspirational images from the web I have found this week for weddings.
It seems everything I have been attracted to this week is in gorgeous warm shades of peaches & cream ... a colour combination I feel is equally at home in a summer or winter wedding.

 



all images from www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment