Tuesday 28 August 2012

Wedding Stationery : Pretty Rustic Save the Date Tags

Hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend and the weather wasn't too gruesome for you! I had a few friends visiting from London and had a fantastic potter around Devon :)

I wanted to share with you this morning some Save the Date Designs I have been working on recently for a very special wedding planner, who also happens to be getting married next year :)
She wanted something pretty but also rustic so we used some hessian, string and manilla card to create the look. Prettying (is that a word?!) it up with lace and a florals.
Here are some of the designs I came up with ....


Its definately inspired me to create a range of sweet little Save the Date tags to offer to my clients ... so watch this space! :) In the meantime if you'd like me to create something like this for you please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing me at info@knotsandkisses.co.uk or filling in the contact form on the website www.knotsandkisses.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment