Tuesday 7 August 2012

Relaunching My English Eccentrics Range of Wedding Stationery!

Today I'm delighted to relaunch my English Eccentrics range of Wedding Stationery.
I designed the range at the beginning of 2011 and it was instantly popular but I felt it was due for a bit of a revamp! You can find the full range now available on the Knots & Kisses website http://knotsandkisses.co.uk .


The range is still essentially inspired by exactly the same things as before ... my love of Victoriana, Lace, Vintage Circus flyers and Tweed .. giving the range a fantastic country feel, and is perfect for Autumn and Winter Weddings with lots of fur details, or just as easily a fun Festival style wedding at any time of year!

The Day Invitation is now a concertina style, with a colourful typography interior, and on the outside wrapped in a tweed and lace band with a diamante detail.
You can also buy the range as a Day Invitation Pack, including a Information Card and RSVP Postcard, and each invitation comes in its own special box style envelope, wrapped in brown paper and tied with matching purple ribbon. They are then pre-addressed to your guests ... already for you to just pop a stamp on and put in the post!


The evening invitation is similarly decorated with tweed effect and lace but in a flat postcard style and a matching brown kraft envelope.



Here are a few Wedding Styling Ideas that I have come up with to match the range and give you a few ideas for your wedding.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS STATIONARY!!! its sooooooooo pretty!! the purple and tweed is beautiful!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS STATIONARY!!! its sooooooooo pretty!! the purple and tweed is beautiful!!xx

    ReplyDelete