Friday 13 July 2012

A Pretty Pastel Candy Inspired Wedding Shoot!

I'm delighted to end the week by sharing with you all some photos from a fantastic Wedding Inspiration Photo Shoot which I provided stationery for a few months ago.
Organised by the lovely Sara from fab wedding blog http://www.underthevintageveil.com/ .. I was delighted to lend some of my Candy Stripe range of Wedding Stationery http://www.knotsandkisses.co.uk/candy%20stripe.html as this was exactly the look I had been thinking of when I designed the range!

The photography was done by the fantastic http://www.emmalucyphotography.com/ and the shoot recently appeared in the very first issue of Unique Bride magazine which we were all very chuffed about!
I hope you like the photos as much as I did and it provides inspiration for your big day.
( I for one as a life long hater of balloons at weddings never realised they could look so cool & contemporary!)














Credits :

Shoot coordinator and stylist: Sara Doron of Under the Vintage Veil wedding blog

Co-stylist: Meryl Tabner of Homegrown Bride wedding blog
Photographer: Emma Lucy Wedding Photogrpahy
Second shooter: Phil Steere
Location: The Barn at Bury Court
Cake: Cake Boudoir
Dresses: Harlequin Fox
Petticoats: Doris Designs
Hair: Lucy Hayward at Hair that Turns Heads
Make up: Joyce Connor at Brides and Beauty
Bouquets / centrepieces: Big Little Things
Stationery: Knots and Kisses
Balloons: The Balloon Lady
Models: Catriona Middleton and Jordana Collier






No comments:

Post a Comment