Friday 20 July 2012

End Of Week Wedding Inspiration

Its been a busy week here at Knots & Kisses .. lots of wedding reception stationery being posted out to Summer Brides .. and I've been redesigning my English Eccentrics range ready for a bit of a relaunch in the next two weeks!

I wanted to end the week by sharing with you some of the Wedding Ideas and pictures I've found inspirational on the web this week. I've been particularly looking for gorgeous sunny images to brighten my mood and the sunny yellow in the mustard tin really cheered me up! ( I happen to have one in my kitchen so may do this arrangement very soon!)
Have a lovely weekend everyone .. here's to a really sunny one!

all images taken from www.pinterest.com

And just a few photos of my lovely new studio which I am enjoying filling with bits and pieces I love. Its by no means finished yet ... too much blank wall space still for my liking ... but I'm loving it when the sun shines in :)







5 comments: